Financial Crime Risk Manager
Financial Crime Risk Manager - Edinburgh - Global Insurer - c£45,000
One of the world's leading insurance providers is looking for a new Financial Crime Manager to provide holistic oversight over the entire framework.
The primary function of the role is to act as a senior financial crime subject matter expert. You will be responsible for ensuring that a range of financial crime issues are compliant with the businesses policy and also the regulations set by the FCA. This broad range of financial crime issues will cover; AML Sanctions, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Counter Terrorist Financing, Fraud, PEP's and Data Protection as well as encompassing insider dealing. Further to this you will play an active role in facing off to all relevant stakeholders. Providing them front end advice. Further Role requirements include;
- Advising the businesses on best practice surrounding AML/Financial Crime issues.
- Review, change and refine the existing framework to ensure the best possible financial crime compliance, generating reports to track and monitor change.
- Adapt and refine policy as and where necessary
- Horizon scan and keep abreast of regulatory and market change, adapting the framework where necessary.
- Implementation and deliverance of relevant financial crime needs to support and nurture junior members of staff.
- Liaison with senior stakeholders within the businesses, generating reports as and where necessary.
The Ideal Candidate;
The ideal candidate will be a well-rounded financial crime generalist, preferably from either a bank, pension provider, wealth manager or insurance provider. Excellent communication skills are a must to liaise with the relevant arms of the businesses. Previous experience within a 2nd line Financial Crime function is a must.
If you are interested in this role or know someone else that might be please do not hesitate to apply as this is a genuine career enhancing opportunity within one of the city's leading institutions.