Level 2 Nursery Practitioner
Level 2 Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Nurses required for Stockport Private Nursery
Your new nursery
We are large Private Day Nursery situated in Marple Bridge, Stockport. We pride ourselves on providing high quality childcare in a safe, secure and caring environment whilst the whole team are positive role models who inspire and help children reach their full potential.
Your new role
If you are looking to work as a Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Nurses in a constantly evolving environment, within a forward thinking team who thrive on being the best they can, then please do not hesitate to apply. We are looking to recruit a full time nursery practitioner / nursery nurse to work 40 hours per week either over four long days or five shorter days. Applicants must have their level 2 or level 3 NVQ in Childcare (or equivalent).
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for Nursery Practitioners/Nursery Nurses with:
- Knowledge of the EYFS framework.
- Understanding & experience of planning for children's development.
- Passion for working with children & providing the best care possible.
- Safeguarding and First Aid training (desirable but not necessary).
- The ability to be flexible & use initiative.
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary, negotiable, dependent on experience.
- A warm friendly & welcoming environment.
- Opportunities for Continued Professional Development.
- Monthly team meetings, with in-house training.
- Significant staff discount on Hollins Wood Childcare fees
- Free DBS & Update service checks.
- Comprehensive induction programme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.