Operations Transformation Business Manager - 12 mth Contract
An opportunity exists for a Operations Transformation Business Manager to join our leading client on a 12 month contract basis.
The key purpose of this role is to support the operational functions across the Group to deliver and embed key initiatives designed to maximise opportunities for growth and standardisation.
Provide general project management support across key initiatives/projects and/or manage smaller initiatives independently. Support the Transformation team to ensure all documentation and governance is kept up to date in particular action logs and tracking tools ensuring that all project activity is controlled within a robust environment, agreed service standards and administered in line with compliant requirements.
Duties will include:
- Facilitate and run workshops and inspire confidence in your colleagues through your ability to understand the business, its problems, its aspirations and its success.
- As an 'Operational Champion' work closely with other key business functions, as required, to deliver the initiative/project and ensure the operational requirements are accurately translated to all design and delivery of the solution obtaining the necessary approvals and sign offs.
- Ensure all project documentation is accurately reflected and kept up to date at all times.
- Actively support the tracking of actions logs and task lists ensuring the project stays on track.
- Carry out reviews to ensure that any technical specifications required for the initiative/project is built to reflect the needs set out in the business requirement document and seek the operational acceptance of this solution.
- Support with the creation of robust, accurate process manuals
- Co-ordinate and manage agreed meetings and workshops
- Engage and motivate colleagues and business stakeholders to deliver cross functional change projects by maintaining focus to provide exceptional customer experience and colleague outcomes.
- Support the business to develop an effective quality framework to ensure that customer outcomes, service levels and key controls and quality measures meet the required standards as a result of the change.
- Conduct and co-ordinate end-to-end process reviews aiming for optimal and effective process outcomes
- Support with the Operational Quality Assurance framework ensuring all risks and issues are managed effectively and have robust corrective action plans.
The right person will have:
- Previous experience working within a Retail Banking and/or Mortgage originations &/or servicing environment is essential.
- Operational Management experience within financial services is essential as is experience of playing a lead business role in delivering strategic / transformation projects
- Must have experience of delivering Operational change initiatives
- Strong knowledge of the general project lifecycle and a variety of project approaches is essential
- Intermediate knowledge of Visio and Process Mapping is essential
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, A working knowledge of the following systems DRP, Phoebus, ADW is desirable
If you have the required skills and experience please apply and upload your CV for immediate consideration.