Performance Media Manager
Paid Social Manager
Salary = £35k
A dynamic performance media agency are looking for a Paid Social Manager. The position is open to support the scope of work with one of the key clients of the company, and as a result, you will be focused on a single client.
As a Paid Social Manager, you will take charge of the paid social aspects of the client's digital strategy, and collaborate with them regularly to monitor their performance across the different social platforms. You will also manage the workflow of executives within paid social. The Digital Account Manager position is ideal for someone with a strong foundation within paid social, looking to go into a data-driven agency, and dedicate their time to one key account. The agency is based in the heart of Central London, and offers excellent benefits.
About The Role:
- Implementation and strategizing within paid social, working on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Snapchat
- Interacting and building relationships with the client on a regular basis and taking the lead on paid social elements of client meetings
- Supporting the Paid Social Director with pitches
- Developing and supporting a team, and making sure they deliver according to client requirements
- You will have proven experience in paid social within the agency environment
- You will have experience with managing client relationships
- Excellent communication and analytical skills is a must!
Interested? Do not miss out on this unique opportunity! Apply today by sending your CV - please not all application are made in confidence. Feel free to contact me directly on: .
We are also working on a variety of roles within Digital Performance; get in touch with me to hear more about our opportunities.