Electronic Assembly Technician
My client who is a family run business and renowned for exceptional and specialised products are looking for a like-minded Electronic Assembly Operative to join their esteemed company to supply a bespoke service and product to world leading brands. It is vital that you will be able to adapt and fit in harmoniously to this close team and have the ability work to tight deadlines to meet the needs of the business.
Your main duties will include;
• Prioritising production and meeting accuracy targets daily
• Quality check products throughout build to make sure expectation of product build is met throughout
• Report any reject parts to Production Manager
• Monitor stock controls and anticipate any problems or shortages
• Build component parts to specification of the client and stock levels
• Prepare cables, wiring and circuit boards to meet production requirements
• Test and program circuit boards prior to final assembly
• Support other departments when required
• Adhere to, up hold and implement all health and safety procedures
• Being responsible of own development within the company and provide evidence of your growth through regular appraisals
The successful candidate will have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of working with electrical assembly products. You will have good communication, organisational skills, along with the ability to maximise profitability whilst maintaining high levels of service and order. You must be able to solve daily challenges that face this fast paced company efficiently and coherently. The company works hard to promote a positive and supportive approach to their business. You will be hands on with a strategic mind with a friendly and outgoing personality.
Due to the location of the position you will require your own transport. If you feel this is the right role for you then please apply with an up to date CV.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.