Wealth Planning ExecutiveTeam Lead
Independent Private Bank offering a broad range of Private and Commercial Banking, Wealth Management and Investment Management services has a long track record of profitability. The bank puts its client 'first' and prides itself on the quality of service and reputation it has gained by understanding the needs of its clients. As a consequence of sustained growth the bank is looking to recruit a Wealth Planning Executive Team Leader to lead and develop a team of Wealth Planners.
Assisting, developing and maintaining long standing business relationships with High Net Worth (HNW) clients and to enable the Wealth Planners to advise them effectively on complex products in all asset classes, wealth structuring, protection, pensions and estate planning. Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the Wealth Planners in developing, growing and retaining their portfolio of HNW Clients through undertaking product and fund research and analysis of client data and preparing compliant suitability reports.
- Dealing with client affairs that is in-keeping with the standards required by HNW individuals.
- Investment, pension, protection and tax planning product testing, meeting with providers.
- Assisting with compliance functions to ensure the business is in line with regulatory requirements, including: file checking, product research and preparing suitability letters (Research sources include Financial Express Analytics, Selectapension, Defaqto)
- Communicating with clients and providers at all levels
- Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 4) or equivalent essential
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning (Level 6) desirable
- Significant experience as a Paraplanner
- Previous experience leading and supporting Financial Planners is ideal
- A good understanding of the HNW segment and market
- Understanding the heavily regulated Financial Planning environment
- High competency and sound operating knowledge of technical systems and packages, including Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with Financial Planning Systems (Financial Express, Adviser Office, The Exchange, Defaqto)
- Worked in a team environment and demonstrate continued professional development
- Effective communicator with excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship skills
- Able to maintain high level of confidentiality, diplomacy and discretion
- Excellent attention to detail
What you need to do now?Apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.