Digital Strategist - Award-winning Content Agency
Job Title: Digital Strategist - Award-winning Content Agency
Salary: £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Award-winning Content Agency
My client is an award-winning, independent design, advertising and content agency who work with some of the leading brands in the financial, corporate and professional services space. Working on tricky subject matters and developing high impact and emotionally driven stories is this agency's bread and butter.
They have worked on global campaigns for some of the world's biggest companies ranging from investment firms, banking groups, political organisations, fintech brands and national security organisations.
This agency fully invest in their digital offering to ensure the scope and reach are of a truly global scale, managing multi-channel, integrated campaigns for maximum visibility and impact.
Culturally, this agency offer an excellent environment to work on huge-scale campaigns amongst talented and like-minded individuals. The Digital Strategist will work closely with the Chief Digital Officer and the wider team and will take ownership over the strategic digital offering of the agency.
About The Digital Strategist Role
As a Digital Strategist you will have the opportunity to work with clients to understand their unique space and work on digital communications strategies which captivate audiences.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Strategist:
* You will have the opportunity to formulate and implement ground-breaking digital strategies within the earned and owned media space
* You will be adept at identifying the right channels for the right project and supporting the team in building a campaign that engages with a targeted audience
* You will use your excellent client-facing skills to educate and advise clients on digital platforms, channels and content
* Your experience in client relationship building and pitching to new clients will help to shape and build on the digital offering across the agency.
About The Successful Digital Strategist
If you have experience creating successful communication campaigns across digital channels within regulated sectors this role could be the perfect next step in your career.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Strategist:
* Several years' experience in digital communications, preferably with agency-side experience
* A strong understanding of the financial/corporate/professional services space and a keen interest in working with these sectors
* Excellent skills across social media and wider digital channels
* A network of influencers from the financial or corporate space would be desirable
* A strategic and innovative mindset with a passion for digital and emerging technologies.
The Digital Strategist will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £40,000 to £55,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Strategist role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at or call .
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.