A new and exciting opportunity for a Process Technologist to join a highly-regarded food business based in West London.
This role is ideal for a Technical / Operations candidate with 1-2 years' experience wishing to develop their industry knowledge and experience. You will work closely with the Technical and Production teams and other cross functioning teams to drive continuous improvement.
This is a fantastic role to gain exposure to all areas of food manufacturing and implement improvement processes.
As a Process Technologist you will be responsible for:
- Driving continuous improvement in all areas of process.
- Analysis of data and drawing up reports based on data and metrics and
- Liaising report findings and information to relevant areas of technical and production.
- Managing customer complaints.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be degree educated (or equivalent) in Food science/ Nutrition/ Biological Sciences.
- Work experience in a Technical / Operational type role.
- Confident with excellent communication skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office and Excel skills.
- Able to analyse and interpret a range of data and findings.
- A full clean driving license and car.
A wonderful opportunity to join a well-established food business and gain valuable insight into food manufacturing working across all functions and departments.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.