Telesales Executive - Skypark, Glasgow
Up to £21,000 basic salary with a 3 month bonus guarantee, uncapped commission and quarterly bonus opportunities.
OTE £30,000 with high performers earning £40,000 - £50,000
Immediate start date available and future start dates available to work around notice periods
Croner are currently recruiting talented sales professionals to join our existing telesales team as we embark on an ambitious growth strategy seeking to increase our presence across the UK.
Croner are a leading Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy offering medium sized businesses a professional, commercial partnership, meaning that they can focus on their core business and allows them to lean on us for the specialist and complex areas of HR and Health & Safety.
We're looking for dynamic, motivated, telemarketing professionals who will be responsible for generating sales appointments with business owners / directors to promote Croner services. The role of the B2B Telesales Executive is to identify those opportunities and to develop existing relationships in order for a Field Sales Executive to meet with prospective clients and talk about our fantastic range of services.
The ideal candidate will have a track record in a telephone based sales role. Industry experience is NOT required as full training is provided, but high energy, target focus and a consultative selling style are a pre-requisite for the job.
Duties will include:
- Contacting decision makers via telephone to generate new business leads
- Booking quality appointments for your field sales executive
- Conducting fact finding calls to understand how a broad range of businesses work
- Ensuring that clients understand all aspects of the products, services and procedures
Skills and experience required:
- Proven sales experience in the B2B or B2C sectors
- Experience within a professional sales environment
- Pro-active and self-motivated attitude towards sales targets: Staff are expected to take responsibility for their individual targets.
- Outgoing personality, with strong organisational skills and a tenacious nature
- Professional and intelligent approach to work.
- Good business acumen, articulate, able to manage themselves
As with all telesales and business development roles, there will be targets in place and we do expect a lot from our colleagues. We want you to have the right attitude to business generation; a resilient approach; robust organisational skills; and a total focus on achieving your targets and helping grow this fantastic business. The opportunities are endless and the earning potential exceptional! In addition we have an exceptional benefits package which includes 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme and childcare voucher scheme.
If you are looking for the next step in your sales career from both a salary and a career development perspective apply now.