Page Personnel are looking for a Finance Manager for 6 months based in Wakefield.
My client is a growing charity based in Wakefield. They are in need of some additional support on a temporary basis however the position has the opportunity to develop into a permanent position. They are located ideally and you can get there via public transport and car.
As a Finance Manager you will produce monthly management accounts, budgeting , forecasting, assisting with audit, maintaining the sales and purchase ledger, reconciliations, cash flow analysis, management of staff, calculations of VAT and any other adhoc duties that may be required.
The successful candidate must have the following :
- Be extremely organised and have good attention to details- essential
- Have Strong excel skills- essential
- Be good inter-personally and work well within a team- essential
- Have good communication skills- essential
- Previously worked in a similar role - essential
- Previously managed a small team- desirable
- Previously dealt with audit and Vat returns- essential
Immediate Start + Wakefield + Competitive Salary £25000-£30000 +6 Months + Finance Manager + Public Sector