Payroll Clerk / Payroll Assistant / Payroll Officer / Payroll Admin
Job Title: Payroll clerk
Location: Bath, BA1
Salary: £18,000 Pro rata
Position: This is a part time position, up to 20 hours per week, with 2 full days required at payroll submission dates.
Our client is a growing voluntary organisation providing services to people facing acute challenges in their lives. They are currently looking for a part time payroll clerk to work in the main office in Bath. The successful candidate will have up to date knowledge of payroll requirement. The hours can be flexible to suit but must accommodate payroll deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize workload and meet strict deadlines
- Able to work to a high degree of accuracy
- IT literate with good Excel knowledge
- Good exposure to Payroll Software, preferably Sage 50 Payroll, and an ability to pick up systems quickly
- Understands payroll legislation
- Can use their own initiative to solve queries escalating where necessary
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and further information will be sent to your email.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Payroll Administrator, Accounts Clerk, Payroll, Finance Clerk, Finance Administrator, Financial Administrator, Payroll Executive, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Admin, Payroll Coordinator, Payroll Officer, Accounts Coordinator, Payroll Team Leader, Accounts Team Leader, Payroll Assistant, Accord Payroll System, HR Administrator, HR Assistant will be considered for this role.