Bookkeeper (min 7 years experience)
Position: Full time permanent position but may change to a part time position in September 2017.
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Salary: up to £35,000
Start date: 22nd of May 2017
Benefits: 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays,pension, private medical insurance
Probation period: 6 months
Interview: 2 stage interview
Team size: 9 people in the London team, working in an open space.
An exciting Bookkeeper position has become available with one of our Telecommunications clients based in Mayfair.
- Providing support and assistance to the CFO in the HQ in Israel
- Sole responsibility over daily finance function for the UK company
- Assisting CFO for general ledger postings Responsible for Accounts payable functions Maintenance of supplier’s accounts, processing invoices dealing with all payments and queries.
- Responsible for invoicing all company’s clients, Sales Ledger reconciliation (monthly)
- Assisting CFO with month end and year end closure, balance sheet reconciliation, journals postings
- Assisting the CFO with analysis of financial information, provision of reports and statistical returns
- Responsible for multiple currency banks reconciliations (GBP, USD, EURO) Responsible for staff expenses claims.
- Assisting with cash flow forecasting. Responsible for designing daily cash flow model for cash management, reconciling and credit card payments (monthly)
- Assisting CFO with preparation of audit packs for the year and provided general assistance regarding enquiries by auditors.
- Responsible for VAT returns
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Payroll and Pension Administration
- Must be fully proficient in Sage
- Must have a minimum of 7 years in similar role
- ACCA certified (preferable)
- Must be completely proficient in Outlook, Microsoft package, internet etc.