Wealth Management Operations Manager - Leeds
Wealth Management Operations Manager
One Year Fixed Term Contract
Meraki Talent’s client is currently seeking an inspiration Manager to join their highly successful Leeds office on a one year fixed term contract basis. This role is to manage a wonderful team who provide investment support to the Portfolio Managers in what is a team orientated and collaborative environment.
Key responsibilities within the role:
- Day to day management of a team of five Portfolio Manager’s Assistants
- Ensuring client records and systems are maintained and accurate
- Support the PM’s in the acquisition and retention of HNW clients
- Ensure client reports and meeting packs produced are accurate and timely
- Responding to any client queries in the PM’s absence
- Take a lead from a business perspective on any projects impacting on the team
- Ensure work undertaken is within TCF guidelines
For this rarely available opportunity my client is looking for a candidate who brings experience from the HNW space in either a Wealth Manager or Private Banking environment. An understanding of how client acquisition and management works as well as the associated sector regulations is required. A good management skill set is key as is the ability to manage workflow to ensure the team and the Portfolio Managers can give the best service possible to clients.