Field Account Manager - £22-25k Basic + Bonus & Car
Role: Field Account Manager
Location: Berkshire (Reading including West London)
Salary: £22-25k + bonus, company car/car allowance, mobile and laptop.
Our client is searching for an ambitious Field Account Manager to join their team and continuously build their reputation as a market leader in their field.
This role is a junior executive role, which our client believes is the perfect breeding ground to find the future superstars of the organisation. Based out in the field, you will be working in the Berks and West London region, visiting existing clients, driving the business, offering and gaining membership commitment. As you develop, you will be tasked on generating new business among members and growing your territory turnover. To do this, you will need to demonstrate right levels of self-motivation, flexibility and resilience needed to succeed. Working with a range of personalities and various levels of decision makers, being able to personality match and build rapport with your clients will be the key to your success.
Your initial period in the organisation will be spent shadowing the senior team and fellow Account Managers, being introduced to the suppliers and spending time with the merchant members you will be working with. Our client is committed to giving you the product knowledge required alongside tailored development and training program to ensure you are equipped with the tools for success.
- Ensure all sales opportunities are measured, pursued to a conclusion and logged on Salesforce
- To drive the benefits of all supplier deals in your territory and grow commitment to the supplier deals
- Work with the internal team and ensure you gain all the necessary support and input necessary for you to succeed.
- To collaborate with our client's wider team, suppliers and distributors to develop business plans with each of the members in your territory.
- To introduce and sell the service benefits package for members.
- Continuously improve and innovate the way in which we engage with members.
- Liaise more closely with the business to ensure the software is being utilised in a coherent and commercially beneficial manner.
- Increase commercial understanding of the mechanics of the business.
- Provide monthly report on all relevant activity
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- An understanding of the Independent merchant market is preferable but not essential
- Knowledge of Salesforce is an advantage.
- Commercially astute
- Looking to develop and progress
- Able to work as an individual and as part of a wider team
- Understanding of clear career path progression within the organisation and skills needed to move forwards within the business
- Clean Driving Licence preferable
In return, our client will offer a competitive salary between £22-25k basic, plus bonus, as well as a car/car allowance, laptop, mobile and 23 days holiday per year.
If this is something of interest, please click and apply, or forward to a friend.