Performance Marketing Manager
- Working for a FTSE 100 business
- Work for a market-leading, international media organisation
- Performance Marketing Manager focused on analysing campaign performance to provide strategic recommendations and intelligence to the marketing and product teams
- Utilising Sitecore, Omniture, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Eloqua reporting tools to understand successes and failures
- Have a history of data-driven marketing roles
- Weekly reporting to key stakeholders across the wider business
The Role: An opportunity has arisen within a market-leading media organisation for an established, data-led marketer looking to take on a strategic role within a business. This Marketing Performance Manager will be responsible for analysing all campaign output of the division, to look at what works, what doesn't work and to make strategic recommendations to the marketing and product teams. The successful candidate will have used one or all of the following analytical tools in previous positions - Sitecore, Omniture, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Eloqua. The role holder will have either worked in a similar performance marketing role or be very interested in moving in to a strategic data, analytical and insight driven marketing role.
- Analysing all marketing campaigns that are sent out
- Utilising core marketing analytics tools with Sitecore, Omniture, Google Analytics, Salesforce and Eloqua
- Feeding in to the marketing plans and strategy with key insight from campaign performance
- Reporting on all data across ecommerce revenue, customer experience, automation metrics, conversions, traffic and source of traffic
- Liaising with key stakeholders globally, including product managers and digital and event teams on campaign briefs
- Creation and scheduling of the campaign calendar using an online tool
- Report on all campaigns making insights to drive future campaigns
- Analyse sales and renewals and create reports, tables and spreadsheets on this data
- Manage key relationships with both external agencies
- Budget management
To apply to the role of Performance Marketing Manager, you MUST have:
- 3 years' practical knowledge of planning and implementing fully integrated B2B campaigns
- Experience using data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Sitecore and Omniture
- Digital marketing skills across email (ideally automation), social media, Google AdWords and website
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and know key marketing statistics
- Experience managing multiple B2B projects
- Been involved in writing strategic marketing plans
- Ability to handle marketing budgets
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Confidence and ability to manage stakeholder relationships
The Company: This leading organisation is a FTSE 100 Global Media Company, operating across nearly 50 countries and employing nearly 10,000 people. This award-winning media organisation has a product portfolio including online business information, conferences, exhibitions and publications. They've recently undergone a huge digital transformation and are now looking for a career-driven performance marketing marketer to join the marketing team during a period of accelerated growth and change.
The Package for Performance Marketing Manager:
- Salary: £45,000-50,000
- Excellent company benefits
Location: The position of Performance Marketing Manager will be based in the Central London area.
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.