Senior Tax Manager - Large Independent Firm - Up to £80000
AJ Chambers Tax Specialists have recently taken instruction on an exceptional opportunity working within a leading Independent firm between their Hertfordshire and Central London offices. The ideal candidate will be highly technically skilled, with a bias towards Personal Tax, and possess excellent interpersonal skills with a proven ability to nurture and develop client relationships.
The greater part of this role will involve providing support to the firm’s Senior Partner, who is himself a highly accomplished Private Client Tax Specialist. The role is highly client facing, with the expectation that you will continue to nurture the firm’s relationship with its existing prestigious client base, as well as bring new clients into the firm, identifying further opportunities for business development.
You will also work alongside the Tax Team more generally, managing your own complex portfolio of entrepreneurial and HNW private clients.
Please note that this role is based across two offices, with part of the working week spent in Hertfordshire, and part spent in the City of London.
- Ideally CTA qualified, although very strong qualified by experience candidates will be taken under consideration
- Highly technically adroit, with a bias towards Personal Tax but knowledge of Corporation Tax. Ideally you will have knowledge of EIS, EMI and complex non-doms
- Extensive experience working at a managerial level gained within a reputable accountancy practice
- Proven expertise in winning and developing business, with the ability to create and nurture client relationships
- A self-starter, confident working autonomously.
- A team-player, able to work effectively with colleagues to the best advantage of the firm.
This role offers a highly generous remuneration package, with full support for study if necessary
For further information on this exceptional Senior Tax Manager opportunity, please apply directly or contact Nicholas Peer at AJ Chambers