Finance Manager / £35k / Stockport
Echo Plan Ltd. is urgently seeking a Finance Manager to be a key member of the Senior Management Team responsible for the day to day accounting and Financial Management of the company. The Finance Manager is also responsible for the reporting of Financial Performance to Management and the Board of Directors.
- Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts to strict external deadlines
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations including Credit Card and PayPal accounts
- Responsibility for the Sales Ledger Department and all functions within the team working closely with the Credit Controller.
- Responsibility for the Purchase Ledger Team including direct supervision of three trainee accountants.
- Supervision of weekly Supplier payment run and processing of any other payments as required.
- Preparation of Quarterly VAT returns
- Responsibility for payments to HMRC ensuring that these are made by the date specified.
- Reconciliation of Fixed Asset Additions and Depreciation charges
- Liaison with training provider to monitor progress of finance trainees
- Producing and presenting Financial Reports including Cash flow forecasting, VAT and Preparing analysis of financial information for monitoring reports when required
- Provide management, support and development to all teams and team members within their areas of responsibility.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant with strong financial management experience
- Fully conversant with accounting procedures and legislation
- Track record of staff development
- Ability to analyse
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Time management, workload planning
- IT literate with the emphasis on financial systems and Excel
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Exemplary verbal and written communication abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and disciplined
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- £35,000 per annum
- 20 days holidays + bank holidays + an increment of a day per year served
- Free car parking
- Company pension
This role is perfect for anyone who is currently a Finance Manager or someone looking to progress in their career and move up to the next level. Apply now not to miss out on this fantastic opportunity.