Embedded Software Engineer - London Bridge
Embedded Software Engineer - London Bridge - up to £55,000
An opportunity has opened for an Embedded Software Engineer to a join a cutting-edge energy company near to London Bridge. The ideal candidate will have a strong Embedded Software background coding mostly in C and C++ and have experience programming PIC microcontrollers.
Embedded Software Engineer Key Skills -
- Embedded software programming in C or C++
- Experience working with PIC32 microcontrollers
- Linux scripting and operation
- IOT experience desirable
Embedded Software Engineer Duties -
- Developing embedded software systems running on PIC and Linux
- Handling real time control for the systems
- Handling higher level control on a Linux module
- Up to £55,000 depending on experience
Please note in this role, there is the opportunity to grow into a leadership position.
If you could be interested in the role as an Embedded Software Engineer, then please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency