This close-knit national security installer are looking for a customer-facing Surveyor/Estimator to visit client sites and prepare designs quotations for Intruder Alarms, CCTV and Access Control. This role will work very closely with engineering teams, and previous knowledge/experience of security engineering is highly advantageous.
This position is a field-based position in the Cambridge branch of a well-regarded national brand. With corporate, commercial and domestic clients over a range of sectors, the company offer a wide variety of security systems including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, and Fire systems.
Job Role Summary:
Using your experience of design and product knowledge you will submit quotations and provide information to the technical teams. The company receive a large amount in in-bound leads from the company website/marketing, but you will still be expected to provide business development where needed. The role is very client centric and designs will be tailored, taking account of specific client requirements and budget.
- Surveying and providing quotations based on customer requirements.
- Working alongside the technical teams to secure business.
- Provide advice and recommendations on product choices and deployment.
- Covering the East Anglia area as required to meet customers.
- 3+ years’ experience in surveying/estimating/design within the electronic security industry.
- Good knowledge of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms (Fire alarm experience beneficial).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.