Marketing Web Developer
We are currently seeking a qualified Marketing Web Developer to join our company. The ideal candidate will be responsible for development of new group of companies websites and maintenance and upgrading of our existing websites.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced developer and team player who enjoys coding and comes up with the new ideas on a regular basis. The candidate will report to the Operations Director to create elegant solutions for our business needs. The right candidate will also enjoy working with others to meet diverse business needs; have the capacity to deal with shifting priorities; can work with a fair degree of autonomy; and has a team-oriented mentality.
- Development, maintenance, troubleshooting and enhancements of the existing websites.
- Involved in all aspects of the web development lifecycle: idea, development, documentation, implementation, etc.
- Adhere to project schedules and effectively report progress to meet challenging deadlines.
- Stay knowledgeable of the industry standards and trends.
- Have skills in software programming and graphic
- Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy.
- Helping to coordinate social media activity by creating, scheduling and promoting original and innovative content
You will be also be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will need to have experience in using Yoast on a word press site to work with the current platform.
The role will require knowledge of wordpress including development; any web design skills is essential.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Optimise copy and landing pages for search engine marketing
- Perform on-going keyword discovery and expansion
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Social media marketing
- Social media campaigns
- Budget management
- Marketing our services to meet company monthly targets
- Reporting to management on weekly basis
- Creating and understanding social audiences for campaigns
- Creating and managing social campaigns within budget.