Job Title: Paraplanner
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000
A well-established Wealth Management practice in Cardiff require a career-committed research professional who is dedicated to enhancing their knowledge, experience and skills in this area.
Ideally, you will have previous experience as a Paraplanner within a fast paced environment and have extensive product knowledge in the areas of pensions, investments and protection.
The successful candidate will benefit from full support and training within a welcoming office environment.
About the Role:
- You will be required to analyse a client’s circumstances, objectives and existing financial planning arrangements in order to prepare an appropriate recommendation for discussion with the adviser
- Undertaking whole of market research, as required, on all areas of the market, including pensions, investments and protection, both on a client-specific basis and as part of regular reviews of the market place
- Liaising with various members of the Research Team involved in Risk and Compliance to ensure that advice is compliant
- Provide high quality technical, administrative and research support to the advisers
- Provide input to the Research Manager on the suitability of new systems or procedures
- Assist in the development of less experienced members of staff
- Previous experience working within a similar role within an IFA Practice
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or a desire to work towards
- A high level of analytical capability with good communication skills and attention to detail, as well as the confidence to interact with clients and providers at all levels
- Committed to a career in research
- Good time management and the ability to organise and prioritise workload
Synonyms: Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.