Sales Ledger Clerk - £18,000 to £20,000
Sales Ledger Clerk - £18,000 - £20,000
We are looking to recruit a Sales Ledger for this prestigious company based in Newcastle. Reporting to the FC, you will be a very organised, disciplined and control driven individual. You will also be confident and a strong communicator across all levels to include management. The salary is £18,000 - £20,000.
The role will involve the following:-
- Sales ledger management and invoice processing for 3 separate companies
- Credit control responsibilities - chasing overdue invoices for 3 separate companies
- Dealing with invoice queries
- Supplier payment creation
- Cash receipt posting
- ONS reporting
- Some purchase ledger administration - multiple companies
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- System used Sage 200
The company offers 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Hours can be flexible. Ideally the role is full time however if an individual was looking for slightly reduced hours this could be accommodated as long as this was over the 5 days. Other benefits are offered to include pension, life assurance and private health.
This role will suit someone who is very analytical and process driven. You must have good attention to detail and a methodical approach to tasks. It is important you can work as part of a team but also be self-motivated to achieve tasks and hit deadlines.