Service Manager, Blackpool
Salary £25,000 - £27,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Managers to join a leading national charity providing Supported Living Services for adults and young people with learning disabilities.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
- Providing strategic management and leadership.
- The day to day management of the service.
- Using appropriate levels of support to provide to those individuals in your team and the service users
- Ensuring compliance with CQC
- Communicating with families, social workers and other Health and Social Care Professionals
- Recruiting and selecting staff
- The preparation of monthly financial information in line with organisational requirements
- Implementing and monitoring quality assurance and quality control systems
If you believe you have the skills and experience to flourish within this supported living environment, please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, call Charlotte at turro!
Please apply for this fantastic opportunity if:
- You have a leadership/ supervisory/ management experience within a supported living environment.
- You are passionate about working with adults and young people with Learning Difficulties.
- You Have experience in a senior position.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- You are able lead and motivate a team and provide a clear sense of direction to staff and service user
- You have good awareness and knowledge of CQC legislation
If you believe you have the skills and experience to flourish within this supported living environment, please APPLY NOW! or for any questions or an informal chat about the position, callCharlotte at turro!
turro help private and charity social care providers across the UK who want to recruit high-achieving leaders in roles such as CEO's, Director of Services and Operations, Operations Managers, Area and Regional Managers and frontline Care Managers. turro look beyond the CV; our consultants work hard to find out the values that drives each person to work in this very demanding yet rewarding sector. As an industry professional, you deserve the most experienced, specialist recruitment service to support your career development. At turro, we work hard to find your next permanent position - letting you get on with your current busy workload. Simply send us your CV and we will take it from there. If you know of any other social care leader looking for a new position, please refer them to us.
This role is being advised by Turro who act as an employment agency for permanent recruitment