Internal Sales Support
Would you consider yourself an experienced Sales Administrator, looking for a new and exciting opportunity within an innovative and industry leading organisation?
Are you looking for an opportunity within an organisation that provides real career progression; an opportunity that provides both challenges and rewards?
Providing sales administration support to Business Development Director and Business Development Manager. In addition, managing inbound enquiries and converting to a sale. This will include individuals purchasing online content and organisations purchasing online training. Customer facing role.
Mpircial are one of the leading suppliers of learning solutions for the global mobile telecoms industry. Our customer base is International, predominantly with mobile carriers and equipment vendors but also includes a number of additional rapidly growing sectors.
We have a new role for someone ideally with experience in a sales and marketing environment, to join our small but expanding team. This is a varied role providing full support for the sales and marketing function through the full sales cycle from handling initial sales enquires to order confirmation stage, post-delivery evaluation and invoice reconciliation.
This is a great opportunity to not only provide essential sales and marketing support but also contribute to ongoing sales growth.
Location: Flexible: Lancaster or South East, ideally Thames Valley- combination of office based/home working
Knowledge, Skills, Expertise
Daily role aspects
- Provide first line telephone and inbound email enquiry support. This involves acting as the main office contact for customers. Liaison between customer, sales and Trainers ensuring a timely response to requests.
- Handling customer enquiries, liaising with appropriate internal personnel (Operations Manager for delivery dates, trainers for course content advice etc) and responding to customers in a timely manner.
- Managing and making the appropriate responses to online registrations/enquiries.
- Logging enquiry details to CRM database and providing where possible a suitable response to enquiries and briefing the sales team as required.
- To support in managing the company training schedule to keep it up to date with the relevant information for training events.
- Acting as the key point of contact for customer requests to scheduling dates in conjunction with working with the Operations Manager.
- Key Customer Support to include but not limited to:
- Discussing delivery date requests with customer (class details, location, dates required, customer etc)
- Working with Operations Manager to schedule dates, trainer, other resources etc.
- Responding to customer with proposed dates etc
- Issuing and managing quotes to PO issue/class confirmation
- Handover of relevant details to Operations Manager (dates, locations, course attendees, class requirements etc)
- Post class follow up:
- Course summary evaluation completion and issue to customer incorporating trainer comments etc.
- Managing trainer travel and subsistence within estimated quotation budgets.
- Invoicing customer and ensuring payment within payment terms.
- Support in the arranging of training delivery recourses with customer and trainers.
- Database management, responsible for inputting enquiries to the CRM database and be fully conversant in all aspects of its use and functionality. To include database cleansing, updating contact details and sourcing and adding new contacts as directed by the Business Development Director.
Additional Aspects of Role
- Involvement in Email marketing, managing regular email marketing campaigns.
- To support in following up follow up on such marketing initiatives.
- Working with the Business Development Director and technical team to organise customer events, seminars, briefings etc. This is to include the choosing of venues, sending out invitations, attendee registration and acting as the venue on-site Mpirical contact.
- Web Site, upload new content as directed.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices and amends to customer orders as required.
- To add demo users (potential customers) to the Mpirical Learning Zone and track reporting.
- Support in marketing initiatives for managed learning academies.
- Provide reporting on usage for managed learning academies directly to customers and sales team.
Internal Sales Support | Internal Sales | Sales Support | Sales | Support | Internal Support | Business Development | Sales Administrator | Admin
- High level of verbal and written communication skills.
- As a team administrator this is a key element of the role.
- Intermediate level minimum on Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Educated to a minimum of 'A' level standard or above
- Solid work background with no gaps in employment
- At least 4 years work experience in a commercial environment, ideally with a sales focused background. (Training industry experience preferred)
- Fully referenced for the last 2 years
Established for over 15 years, Mpirical staff jointly have over 100 years of telecoms training and development expertise. We are renowned for our innovative learning practices such as our unique NetX solution now widely used within the telecoms industry.