We are currently recruiting for a Campaign Executive role working for a leading digital company. Their aim is to help advertisers connect their brands with relevant people using pioneering technologies within the digital world. This role does vary and will need someone that has a love for digital media and will be able to use your analytical skills to complete their day to day duties as a Campaign Executive.
- Monitoring and reporting of campaign performance
- Combining data and trend analysis
- Working alongside the account management team to develop campaign strategies and ways to increase return on advertisement spend for clients.
- Developing actionable performance insights and optimising best practices for successful campaigns
- Education degree in an analytical subject 2:1 minimum from a top 30 university degree
- 3-6 months experience within digital or client facing role is desirable but not essential.
- Microsoft excel (preferred but not essential)
- Basic Java script, Flash, Google AdWords and other scripting platforms
(desirable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Independent worker
- Attention to detail
- Highly motivated
Talent Hub Consultant