Management Accountant - 12 month maternity contract
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join a successful and well established Shropshire based automotive dealership at its Telford showrooms.
This office-based role would suit a Management Accountant who is looking for a varied role, working with a friendly team and who should ideally have experience within a dealership background, however this is not essential.
This is a 12 month fixed term role to cover maternity leave, with a strong possibility of becoming permanent, offering an attractive salary.
Essential requirements: The successful Management Accountant will have:
- CIMA or AAT Qualification full or part qualified, however this is not essential
- Strong IT skills, including good knowledge of Excel especially pivot tables
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
The duties of the Management Account are:
- Daily banking duties and monthly reconciliation
- Posting vehicle receipts, payments and all associated monies
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger postings
- Updating Lombard including monthly reconciliations
- Motor Insurance database updates
- Posting vehicle deals
- Payroll - including HMRC payments
- Updating fixed asset register
- End of month BACs run
- Posting Amex statements
- Ad hoc duties within the Accounts Department as required.
Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Benefits: 22 days holidays plus Bank Holidays and company pension scheme.
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm with 1 hour lunch.
This role would suit someone with previous experience as: Management Accountant, Assistant Accountant, Financial Controller, Finance Manager, Financial Accountant, Accounts Manager.
PLEASE APPLY NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT!