Senior Physiotherapist MSK
MSK Outpatient Physiotherapy
Want to work in a MDT setting and help to shape a rapidly increasing service?
One of our core principles is that people love working for us, so your continuous development is hugely important to us. We believe in evidence based, patient centred care, which can only be achieved if we invest in you. To support this aim we provide in-service training, regular 1:1's, quarterly MSK CPD evenings, CPD funding and study leave and we have a National Physiotherapy Conference open to all our physiotherapists.
We're looking for a dynamic, self motivated Senior Physiotherapist with a passion to deliver effective evidence based care to our clients. The MSK service currently includes physiotherapists, osteopaths, chiropractors, MSK podiatrists and Sports and Exercise Medicine consultants. Our multi-disciplinary team works closely together and is delivered from 5 central London health centres and a number of on-site corporate clinics.
Skills we're looking for:
- You'll have a BSc in Physiotherapy or equivalent and be registered with the CSP and the Health and Care Professions Council.
- Fit our ethos of evidence based practice; you'll be able to show substantial further professional training and continual professional development, demonstrating a desire to develop as a practitioner. You will have excellent manual therapy skills and be able to clinical reason their appropriate use in treatment.
- Confident communicator, enabling you to engage successfully with the general public and other healthcare professionals.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills allowing you to prioritise your varied caseload effectively. We anticipate that you'll be a competent and confident IT user.
We have lots of fantastic benefits to offer:
- CPD support: In house training courses, CPD evenings, support with external courses, National Physiotherapy conference
- Career pathway for progression
- Supportive network of colleagues
- Career opportunities to move into other roles or other parts of Bupa
- 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees), increasing to 27 days after 5 years service
- You're paid for all Bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual bonus scheme
- Annual pay review
- Free uniform
- Bupa Health insurance paid for yourself by Bupa (you just pay the tax)
- Discounts on Bupa Dental insurance, Health assessments and gym membership
- Free annual health assessment
- Free annual flu vaccine and eye test
- Access to health minds service and 24/7 anytime Healthline
- Bupa rewards to High street Retailer discounts
- Bupa Boost app
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit our website.