Audit Manager job in Burton on Trent
Your new company
My client is a large, successful, global manufacturing business who are looking to recruit an Audit Manager
Your new role
- You will responsible for carrying out independent examinations of the procedures, processes and management controls exercised throughout the group.
- Monitoring the maintenance of adequate security over Group assets
- Contributing to improved corporate profitability.
- Assessing the level of control risk and ensuring the integrity and availability of management information.
- The R&A function plays an important role in providing the Board with assurance that effective controls are in place to manage risk within the organisation.
What you'll need to succeed
- Fully qualified accountant ACA, ACCA or CIMA (or equivalent non UK qualification)
- 5+ years PQE
- Willingness to travel (UK/US/Europe/Asia).
- Working in a manufacturing and / or engineering environment
- Strong communication/persuasive skills
What you'll get in return
The opportunity to work in a large, global organisation.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.