We are currently working with a leading accountancy practice based in Reading town centre on the recruitment of a Tax Specialist. With exciting expansion plans in place, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with wide progression opportunities along with fantastic training and development.
As a Tax Specialist, you will be the first port of call for assistance on tax related matters. You will have overall responsibility for a portfolio of both business tax clients and personal tax clients. Key responsibilities include:
- Assisting with tax processes and control procedures for corporate/business/personal tax returns
- Ownership of the business tax and corporate tax compliance
- Identifying tax planning opportunities for clients
- Managing client expectations on service delivery ensuring deadlines are met
- Maintaining good client contact
- Cross selling further services to clients
- Providing ad hoc tax advice
In order to be considered for this role you will be fully qualified either ACA, ACCA or CTA. You will also have experience in a client facing environment with excellent client management and presentation skills.
In return, this role is offering a base salary between £45,000 to £50,000 plus bonus. You will also receive standard benefits including, pension, healthcare as well as enrolment to a flexible benefits scheme.Applications are encouraged from all candidates meeting or exceeding the minimum criteria for the role regardless of age, disability, gender, orientation, race, religion or ethnicity.