Senior Research Executive
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Research exec to join a research agency within the retail and shopper team in London.
This current vacancy is for a Senior Research Executive to take a role in the day to day managing of clients, projects and proposals.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Support in new business opportunities, managing costing process for pitches and proposals.
- To oversee the project management of strategic projects for global clients ranging from small single market to large international studies.
- Act as the day-to-day point of contact for client accounts relating to subjects agreed with the AD or D on the project team.
- Contribute to the design and recommendation of appropriate methodologies and questionnaires that meet or exceed client's research objectives and business needs.
- Interpret and analyse research results providing quality insights directly to our clients with guidance from the AD or D on the project team.
- Draft and help deliver presentations and recommendations that will help clients make better decisions.
- Maintain overview of projects, keep track of project management milestones, job profitability, establish priorities for the team and escalate issues with internal teams.
- Liaise with fieldwork providers in the UK and abroad to ensure effective project execution and high quality data delivery.
- Proven track record in delivering profitable research projects across a number of accounts/revenue streams.
- Experience of managing day-to-day (internal and external) client relationships across a number of accounts/revenue streams.
- Experience of ad-hoc/custom quantitative research and a sound grasp of data analysis software.
You will be working across a range of sectors including FMCG, Tech, Utilities, and Retail clients focusing on:
- Traditional shopper techniques (in-store interviews, accompanied shops, ethnographic/accompanied shops)
- Online Planogram Testing
- Decision Trees
- In-store Filming
- Eye Tracking
- Virtual Reality
- Shopper Flow Tracking
- Brand and Communications (Retail)
- Own Label Innovation
- Store Testing
- Adhoc Retail Evaluations