Mechanical Supervisor: New Build Residential
An exceptional opportunity to join an up-and-coming M&E Contractor, specialising in bespoke services to the Residential sector.
Due to expansion, they are now looking to permanently appoint a proven Mechanical Supervisor to help grow their already-established team. You will be based initially in Kidbrooke, South East London, supervising all Mechanical building service installations throughout a luxurious new build apartment complex - Contract value £6.5m
Offering between £48K-£50K + car and benefits package, not forgetting to mention outstanding prospects of career progression within a rapidly-expanding Contractor, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
Mechanical Supervisor: Experience & Responsibilities
- You will have previous experience working on new build residential projects.
- You will have experience working for a reasonable size building services contractor on contracts worth over £2M.
- You will be responsible for supervising labour on-site and liaising with the Site Manager and Project Manager for progress reports
- Managing Health &b Safety on site and ensuring all compliance & procedures are followed correctly
- Carry out risk assessments
- Assist in installations for Mechanical services
Mechanical Supervisor Qualifications & Training:
- Must be qualified in Mechanical/Plumbing to NVQ Level 2 and above
- Must hold training in H&S
- IPAF/PASMA ideal
- The Mechanical Supervisor will hold current SSSTS or SMSTS card
- 5+ Years in the Engineering sector and in particular working with main contractors for the residential new build sector
White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This is an outstanding opportunity to attach yourself to a highly reputable specialist, offering reward and progression in the highest abundance. This could be the position you've been waiting for, forward your CV today!