- Deliver on effective EICR programme.
- Carry out remedial works as appropriate and in line with relevant budgets.
- To assist in the development of an effective electrical testing servicing regime for Paragon's housing.
- Participate in service review meetings.
- Attend relevant training courses as appropriate.
- Provide support to repairs/building services team with any relevant maintenance issues.
- Advising Paragon colleagues of any issues found whilst visiting properties.
- To achieve targets and goals set to contribute to the overall effectiveness in the delivery of the maintenance services.
- To project a positive image of Paragon by providing an excellent level of customer service to all customers.
- Potential call out and weekend work.
- Contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Division, achieving targets and objectives that are set.
- To promote recognition of diversity in all aspects of service delivery.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.