Marketing Executive / Marketing Assistant / Marketing Graduate
Job Title: Marketing Executive
This role is suitable for a Marketing Postgraduate or anyone looking to further their career in Marketing.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast paced environment in one of the travel industry's iconic brands with over 100 years' heritage.
Direct Mail Production
- Work with product managers and yield teams for both the Holidays and Hotels brands to identify and collate product to be included in mailers.
- Brief and work closely with in house publishing team and external agencies to produce latest campaign material.
- Manage process of internal proofing of campaign material before print.
- Ensure relevant internal departments are fully briefed on all communications regarding marketing activity.
- Take on full responsibility for the weekly welcome home programmes.
Direct Mail Print and Fulfilment
- Liaise with printers and fulfilment houses to tender for work and negotiate best prices.
- Complete campaign cost sheets for each campaign.
- Manage process of external proofing of campaign material (print and fulfilment).
Customer Satisfaction Questionnaires
- Ensure all CSQS are entered on the system in timely manner.
- Ensure any customer issues highlighted in the CSQs are passed on to the relevant departments.
- Produce and distribute monthly analysis as required.
- Manage the CSQ review process and ensure Product Managers and all relevant colleagues are involved in reviewing and acting on customer feedback to continuously improve their experience.
- Take on responsibility for the production of weekly triggered email campaigns.
Brochure Request Fulfilment
- Update brochure request letters and carrier sheets as and when required.
- Manage brochure stocks held at brochure fulfilment company.
- Provide briefs to brochure fulfilment company as and when required.
- Production of weekly stats updates for Trading Meeting as and when required.
- Provide support to the wider Marketing and Commercial teams as required.
The ideal candidate will have an understanding of direct marketing practices and campaign analysis. They will have good communication and time management skills; be able to work both as part of team and on solus projects and a confident, outgoing manner with the ability to work under pressure.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Marketing Assistant, Marketing Executive, Marketing Associate, Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Marketing Analyst, B2C Marketing, Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, B2B Marketing, Marketing Manager will also be considered for this role.