Assistant Finance Manager
We have an amazing opportunity to join the Sodexo team at Brighton & Hove Football Club; this role involves transactional reporting, resolving supplier invoices and daily revenue reconciliations. It’s an excellent role for someone who is passionate about finance, enjoys people interaction and would want to work in a busy and varied role based at a premier league football club.
Our heritage is built on catering and hospitality experience and fuelled by our passion for exceptional food and service. For over 40 years we have been providing bespoke catering and hospitality services for sports stadia, racecourses, visitor, attractions, historic venues, major events and premium airline lounges. Recognised across the globe for hospitality, we help create exceptional moments at extraordinary events such as Royal Ascot, Tour de France, The Open Championship, RHS Chelsea Flower Show and the Rugby World CupPackage description
Up to £23,000 + BenefitsMain responsibilities
Reporting to the Finance Manager on site, you will be taking accountability for the cash office, daily processing of invoices and orders, producing management accounting information and ensuring compliance and effective controls are applied at all times. Working to deadlines, you will be providing effective finance and administration support to the local finance and site operational teams. This role can be very hands on, including checking of tills during match days.Ideal candidate
- AAT qualification or similar (consider working towards)
- Financial understanding and passionate about finance
- Want to develop and progress their knowledge.
- Take accountability for their business area.
- Required to work all match days outside of normal office hours
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Methodical and organised
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, clients and internal team members.
- Ability to work and react quickly in a fast moving ever changing environment
- IT Literate – particularly able to use Excel effectively, as well as communicate to a high standard and accuracy in Outlook and Word.