At CarShop, we are absolutely committed to making sure our Colleagues have a great place to work, are excited and engaged in what they are doing and are rewarded for their achievements.
Our fantastic benefits package includes:
- 18 days’ holiday that increases with length of service
- BUPA Private medical insurance options
- Salary sacrifice schemes including childcare vouchers and cycle to work
- Discounted gym membership
- Life Assurance scheme
Let’s start with the facts
CarShop aims to be the employer of choice within the motor retail industry. We put a lot of time and effort into finding and nurturing the very best candidates for every job, recognising and rewarding your achievements and supporting your personal development.
Achieving this goal will help us maintain our position as the UK’s leading used car supermarket group. It will also enable us to set the standard by which all other motor dealerships and car supermarkets are measured. Established in 1999, CarShop have a £200 million annual turnover, 20,000+ annual retail sales, up to 5000 cars in group stock at any one time, over 600 employees, 17 years of experience, 5 huge retail stores, and huge ambition for continued innovation and success.
The job in a nutshell
This role is critical at CarShop because all the vehicles sold in stores have come through our busy, state-of-the-art preparation centre in Leighton Buzzard. CarShop Leighton Buzzard prepared over 44,000 cars in 2016 which contributed to our significant success.
Your role is to ensure the accurate record keeping and safety of all stock on site.
What you will be doing
- Ensure all Vehicles in which enter or exit site are recorded accurately
- Perform audits on Vehicles on site
- Ensure the safety of stock at all times
- Operate the site gate to allow entry / exit to Vehicles
- Effectively communicate with fellow Colleagues
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is completed accurately and on time
- Ability to maintain a safe and productive work environment
- Ensure the quality of work is maintained to a consistent high quality
What we expect from you
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Full UK/EU Driving License
- Ability to communicate with a diverse workforce
What happens next?
Once you have completed your application, our People Team will initially consider your skills and experience based on your CV and application. If suitable, our team will then contact you to advise you of the next stage.
CarShop is an equal opportunities employer and positively welcomes all applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.