Business Development Executive
This technology, data driven platform is making big waves in the financial sphere. Boasting an already impressive client list (including KMPG and Beringea), their online tool uniquely combines company information and uncovers risks, as well as further business opportunities.
They are now on the hunt for a sales-savvy Business Development Executive to help drive the company, business, and client base forward.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, you will be working closely alongside senior level Business Development Managers within the business, as you look to build and maintain long-lasting working relationships with new and existing clients. Your strong research and business communication skills will be key to your success and progression within the company.
This is a Business Development role with a difference. If you want to be in a hard sell, 200 phone calls a day environment then this is not the role for you! You need to be able to drive collaboration across the team, strategically approach key accounts and inspire leading figures in the industry.
In this Business Development Executive graduate job, your responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the sales operations team and the Business Development Managers to identify customer issues
- Helping supply the Business Development Managers with a pipeline brimming with meetings and potential business
- Contributing to the ambitious sales and growth target for the company, adding all the value you can
- Hitting achievable weekly KPIs and monthly targets
- Engaging with clients and customers on a daily basis - uncovering needs, understanding difficulties and introducing an innovative solution
What we're looking for?
- Degree educated, ideally an upper second class honours or higher
- Some experience within a customer service, CRM or previous sales role would be beneficial
- Fantastic verbal and written communication skills; someone engaging and compelling will go far
- A driven, ambitious attitude; driving business and prospecting is a large element to this role
- Proactive nature, through engaging with new clients and nurturing the customers of tomorrow
- The ability to work autonomously as well as collaboratively; you will be running your own desk as well as supporting the wider team
- A passion for learning and a curious, inquisitive attitude
What else is on offer?
- A clear and structured onboarding plan
- Unrivalled progression; you can see exactly where your hard work will take you with the progression within the business
- Highly meritocratic position where hard work is rewarded
- Super cool offices in Brixton with stocked fridges and fresh fruit everyday
- The opportunity to work closely with a diverse group of individuals, and really make an impact
Looking for Business Development Executive graduate jobs and eager to delve into the ever-evolving technology scene? Waste no time and apply for this Business Development Executive