An excellent position has arisen for an AAT or Qualified by experience finance professional within an exciting business due to growth within the finance team.
My client is a leader in their field and due to the acquisition of a number of lucrative contracts they are predicting a large increase in profits for the next financial year.
Based within a friendly and supportive team of 7 this role will report directly in to the financial controller. The main responsibilities of the role will include:
- Sales order processing and billing
- Fixed Assets
- Purchase ledger
- Staff expense claims processing
- Preparing supplier payment runs
- Monthly reconciliation of assigned balance sheet accounts
- Preparation and posting of journals
The ideal candidate will be an experience accounting professional who is ideally AAT Qualified or Qualified by Experience and be looking for a long term and stable role.
Ideally you will also have experience of working within an SME business and have a strong working knowledge of Sage and excellent Excel skills (V-look ups / Pivot tables)
- Very competitive salary on offer
- Excellent benefits package and generous holiday allowance
- Parking on-site