Are you a Chartered Legal Executive, Licensed Conveyancer or experienced Fee Earner specialising in Residential Conveyancing? Are you tired of working in a volume environment or looking to take on a different challenge in your conveyancing career? If so, this role would be perfect for you. Joining a highly-regarded team, you will take on a mixed caseload of high-quality Residential Conveyancing files offering a bespoke service to a range of high net worth clients. This role can offer a huge amount of job satisfaction as you will handle a very manageable caseload really getting involved in the files providing a high quality service.
Our client can offer sparkling new offices with a central Leeds location. They are well-established within the Residential Conveyancing market and have been described as a progressive and innovative practice. This role would suit someone who sees a long term career in this practice area.
- Our client is looking for someone who can hit the ground running with a mixed caseload of high quality Residential Conveyancing files
- The department are renown for offering a bespoke, personalised service to their clients due to the quality of work they attract. You therefore must be committed to providing an outstanding client service.
- Manageable quality caseload
- One on one support from an experienced legal assistant
- This team will sit within the equally well-regarded commercial property team so you will be exposed to more commercial matters
- This role offers excellent opportunity to develop your skills and really progress in this practice area.
- The ideal candidate for this role would be someone with a depth of experience in residential conveyancing, capable of taking on their own files with minimum supervision
- Taking on a client facing role, you will have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise confidently with high net worth clients
- A commercial approach and a focus on quality will set you apart from the competition
- Excellent progression opportunities for those who really want to develop their skills in this practice area
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work
- Flexible working environment
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please contact Helen Mauborgne or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you know someone who could be interested, then please contact them or us as we offer a reward for successful placements.