Teacher of Maths
King Harold Academy is seeking an outstanding and inspirational teacher of Maths.
Are you passionate for teaching Maths? We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, determined and creative Teacher of Maths from September 2017. This is an exciting opportunity for an NQT or experienced teacher to work alongside our Head of Maths within a successful and collaborative team.
Our Maths department are dedicated in ensuring all lessons are engaging so that our students are able to thrive. We are committed to all students making progress through use of the thinking four, sharing of ideas, good practice and innovative resources.
The successful candidate will have:
- A passion for teaching Maths;
- Experience of teaching KS3 and KS4 Maths;
- An outstanding practitioner of Maths with a proven track record of examination outcomes at KS4;
- The ability to create and facilitate highly challenging and engaging lessons;
- The highest aspirations and expectations for all students, yourself and our school.
- A comprehensive induction programme
- Ongoing extensive professional development;
- On-site gym access;
- Child Care Voucher Scheme;
- Free membership to 'Wider Wallet';
- Allocated onsite parking space.
There will be many opportunities for you to contribute to the extra-curricular life of our school and support our school ethos. The academy is part of The Kemnal Academies Trust which provides opportunities to work closely with other academies.
To arrange a visit or to request an application pack please contact Brett Coventry in the first instance at or by calling or .
King Harold Academy is committed to the protection and safety of its students and the successful candidate will be subject to DBS, Bared List and two reference checks as part of the School's Safeguarding Procedures. The ability to converse at ease with members of the public and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential for the post in accordance with the Immigration Act 2016.