Credit Control Administrator
Chase and Holland are proud to be working with a successful Family Business in the Derbyshire area who are looking to recruit a Credit Control Administrator to support their team on a maternity cover.
The business has been trading for over 50 years and operates globally and has won numerous awards for its product quality, customer service and Investors in People.
Main tasks and duties
- Daily logging of incoming payments
- Timely collection of sales ledger cash for P&D Ledger
- Invoice run
- Liaise with Sales Team & Sales Office on customer queries
- Allocated customer file maintenance
- Allocate payments received for specified accounts
- Pursuing customers whose payments are overdue, by telephone and letter, and placing on stop where necessary
- Any other related adhoc duties
Working hours are - 8:30am - 5:15pm (Monday to Thursday) and 8:30am - 4:15pm (Friday)
Benefits include - 31 days' annual leave (Inclusive of bank holidays), Free onsite parking, annual bonus (company profit related), Westfield Health, Life insurance, Pension scheme and free tea and coffee.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.