Sole In-house Legal Counsel Part Time
Job Title: Sole In-house Legal Counsel
Location: Commutable from both Manchester & Liverpool
Salary: Flexible DOE
Job Type: Part-time (2-3 days)
My client, a leading business in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications space, are looking for their first In-house Legal Counsel to join the business and work closely with the CEO on a part time basis.
As the business expands globally, they are looking for a strong commercial lawyer to advise on all aspects of company commercial law going forward.
The successful candidate will be predominantly responsible for the following:
- Strong experience in drafting and negotiating large commercial contracts
- Specifically drafting, reviewing and negotiating various types of contracts
- Undertaking legal reviews of tenders, contracts and other commercial agreements
- Advising on various wider general commercial matters affecting the business
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Minimum 3 years PQE
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good negotiation and influencing skills
- High level of business acumen and a strong work ethic
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage deadlines, in a high velocity, rapidly evolving and demanding work environment
To find out more about the role and the company, please send an updated CV to and I will be in touch ASAP to discuss further.
Please contact Tom Bagley, Recruitment Consultant - In House, to discuss the role in more detail or apply through the vacancy for immediate consideration.
Douglas Scott Legal Recruitment is an In House Legal Recruitment expert and the UK's leading businesses trust us with their Legal vacancies. You can therefore apply for our In House Legal jobs with confidence. We are a regulated Recruitment Consultancy and will discuss this role, and seek your approval, before submitting an application directly to the decision maker.
Please see our website (www.douglas-scott.co.uk) for more In House Legal jobs in the UK.