Marketing Executive - 6 Month Contract
Marketing Executive - 6 month fixed term contract initially, with the view to becoming permanent.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, data-driven marketing executive to participate and take some ownership of the marketing campaigns for our global software client based in Milton Keynes. You will be involved in each stage of their marketing process: attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, nurturing those leads to close into customers (of which sales leadership will help you accomplish), budget control, product releases and varied outbound communications.
You will be part of a team of 4, including 3 Marketing Managers covering different regions and a Marketing Executive.
- Working with the Content marketing specialist, build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned content (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimise our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Oversight of campaign budgets and reporting
- Working directly with the Marketing Director on campaigns which span the EMEA region
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Creative and dynamic
- Organised and efficient
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Mailchimp, Salesforce and Marketo would be an advantage.