Senior Nurse - Orthopaedics
RGN - Registered General Nurse
Up £35,000 per annum
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an accomplished RGN to join a highly regarded private healthcare provider in Crowborough, East Sussex.
You must be driven and committed to the delivery of high quality medical consultation, surgical and orthopaedic care within all adult services provided by the centre.
- Up to £35,000 per annum
- Continued professional development and support
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Life assurance
- Private medical cover
- Childcare vouchers
- Contributory pension scheme
- Free on-site parking
- A valid nursing qualification and NMC PIN.
- Previous experience within outpatients, pre-assessment and orthopaedic surgery highly desirable.
- To deliver at all times high quality nursing care by assessment of patient need, implementation of care and evaluation of progress/outcome, in line with national and corporate standards.
- To ensure that advice and information given to patients and/or relatives is appropriate and meets their needs.
The centre is part of a larger private healthcare group that provides a variety of specialist services across the South East and is recognised for its high quality delivery of surgical, perioperative and rehabilitation care.If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy