The opportunity to join a Finance company within an Underwriting role based in Cardiff. They are offering a competitive salary of up to £22,000 with a well-rounded benefit package. If you have proven Underwriting and Finance experience then this would be the role for you.
- As an Underwriter your role is to assist the Underwriting Manager in the daily tasks within the underwriting team
- Assisting with the completion of administration tasks with regards to customer appealed and deferred underwriting queue and ID Fraud checks.
- You will be managing the high quality decisions and security checks in line with company and FCA guidelines and review applications for potential cases of fraud.
Skills / Experience
- Knowledge of lending application processes
- Some underwriting experience is desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Confident at delivery effective communication
- Team worker and results orientated.
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions then please contact Emma Harries
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful. Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.*