Wholesale Coordinator Internship - £17K - Fashion - West London
Founded in 2005 our client presents an array of luxury pieces, from handbags to wallets and purses.
This is a 3 month internship with the view to go permanent. Salary: £17K
The role of Wholesale Coordinator is an integral position assisting and supporting the Global Wholesale Team for major shows in London, Paris, NYC, Milan. Key elements include achieving selling goals through excellent customer service and effective management of sales campaigns, merchandising, sample coordination and market reporting. The candidate in this role must possess and demonstrate strong independent reasoning and problem solving skills, in addition to being detail oriented and extremely organised.
How you can expect to spend your day?
- Demonstrate sales leadership by managing & coordinating seasonal showrooms four times per year in NYC, London, Paris, Milan
- Research, negotiate contracts and book temporary show locations in NYC, Paris, Milan according to pre-approved budget in the right show locations
- Oversee & manage seasonal budgets in the preparation of each showroom. This will include coordinating catering, furniture rental, cleaning schedules
- Responsible for sample inventory, tracking all sample movements and working with sales team to deliver in time for the shows
- Work with PR/Marketing to fulfill requests for press and magazines for samples
- Set up and take down of the tradeshows, and working closely with VM to ensure the product is displayed in the best light
- Assist with the invoicing process of suppliers used within the wholesale department
- Help coordinate seasonal collection overviews; this will include liaising with relevant brand communication, design and wholesale departments
- Maintain the highest degree of customer service when greeting the buyers within the showroom
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- University Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Keen to learn
- Exhibit strong interpersonal skills in dealing with staff, peers, supervisors, and buyers
- Fluent Mandarin would be ideal but not essential
- Self-Starter & Driven