Marketing Campaign Manager
Juice Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a leading Insurance company based in Bristol with the appointment of Marketing Campaign Manager to join their expanding team.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Marketing professional to take ownership of a small marketing department, leading campaigns with a focus on brand engagement and product sales. You will play an integral part in creating engaging content to support the launch of new products and services.
This is a varied role, where you will play a key part in the following duties:
- Developing and delivering high quality marketing campaigns across a wide range of marketing media
- Develop and deliver effective PR campaigns
- Produce engaging social media content
- Write engaging and creative content for product collateral and company literature
- Manage marketing budgets effectively
- Act as a brand ambassador through all communication channels
- Ensure all work is regulatory compliant
- Ensure the delivery of campaigns are on time and within budget
- Deliver PR campaigns
- Work collaboratively across the marketing team and business at large
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proven Marketing background with experience of leading campaigns. You will ideally have experience of working in a regulated environment, however this is not essential.
If you’re looking for the next exciting step in your career, contact Kate at Juice today