Family and Private Client Fee Earner
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled Fee Earner or Chartered Legal Executive with a depth of experience in Family and Private Client work to join a highly regarded firm in Newcastle. Our client is a leading North East Law Firm with a national reach. This is a dynamic role in which you will run your own files, supervise the work of others and help with the marketing and development of the department.
Our client has a fantastic reputation in the legal market and as such, this is the perfect place for the right candidate to really establish themselves. There is a view for you to become the Head of Department if you work hard and prove yourself. This could be the career move that defines your career.
- Taking on a varied role, you will run your own files from start to completion. 60% of this will cover wills and probate, lasting powers of attorney and estate work. 40% of your files will cover complex family matters such as ancillary relief.
- Alongside running your own files, you will also supervise the files of more junior fee earners in the department.
- Due to the excellent reputation of our client, there is lots of room for growth in the department. Therefore, someone who could get involved in marketing and business development would stand out.
- This role comes with excellent scope for progression with a view to becoming head of department as you work hard and prove yourself.
- For this role, it is essential that you are highly skilled in both Family and Private Client matters.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity for this role with the ability to liaise confidently with both clients and candidates.
- Those with a proven team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- This role would suit someone with aspirations to really boost their career and become Head of Department.
- Competitive Salary
- High quality work.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then contact Fiona Hill at Sacco Mann or another member of our Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.