Business Development Manager (Telecom)
Solutions Recruitment is a privately owned recruitment group with offices across the UK and internationally employing 100 plus staff. We have expertise in both temporary and permanent recruitment services and have grown over the last 30 years because of our reputation for delivering outstanding service and exceptional results.
We are currently recruiting for the Business Development Manager for a client based in Coventry. Basic salary: £17,000.00-£22,000.00.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for outbound calling to new and existing clients to promote an extensive range of products and services offered by G-Telecom. Telecommunications Experience preferred but not essential.
We are looking for determined, passionate, organised individual who has a proven track record within the telecommunications arena. You will display with confidence an aptitude to think on your feet and outside the box and have a clear and developed ability to self-motivate and be hungry for business. You will be able to offer a concrete picture of previous success in sales and not be frightened of hard work. Experience of selling business to business for a minimum of 12 months is preferable.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Self-generate targets and prospects to harvest healthy business relationships and build rapport.
- Deliver an excellent service to clients and achieve sales and performance targets through outbound B2B calling.
- Using a consultative sales approach to identify suitable products and services to meet client needs.
- Listening and understand the client’s needs to ensure a tailored solution.
- Keep contact levels high within your given portfolio of business customers and to manage these accounts through business development calls.
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Pipeline management.
- Generating revenue and acquiring customers.
- Customer evaluation and procurement.
- Account management.
- Sales process management.
- Be responsible and accountable for meeting deadlines
In return, you shall receive:
- Competitive Salary between £17,000 - £22,000 based on experience with realistic OTE of £40K +
- Excellent in-house training and on-going coaching to ensure your continued professional development.
- Great opportunities for progression within the company.
- A fantastic uncapped commission structure where all your hard work will be rewarded.
- A chance to work within a lively and professional environment