Marketing Executive UK
Marketing Executive (UK) - Up to £30k plus company bonus, subsidised gym membership and full benefits package - Online Sector - London
SRGEurope has been appointed to recruit an experienced UK Marketing Executive. You will be responsible for delivering, managing and reporting on all aspects of our client's PPC marketing strategy, including the day to day management of agencies and suppliers.
Our client promote a great work life balance and an enjoyable yet highly motivated working atmosphere. They reward their hard workers and promote internal movement as much as possible. With offices based internationally, this could be a great move to join a progressive company and expand your experience whilst working with like minded talented people.
UK Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Manage, build and implement PPC marketing strategy. This includes areas such as campaign management, reporting, optimisation and analysis
- From planning and execution, creating effective acquisition promotions, reporting and analysis.
- Manage and implement SEO and content strategy
- This includes coordination and management of technical areas related to the blog and content, assisting on developing mobile marketing strategy
- Manage campaigns and promotions
- These are across various core online and offline channels including paid social, organic social, display, mobile marketing, radio, press and TV. Working together with the team to share knowledge and stand out with creative briefs on both brands.
- Additionally, you will assist the UK Marketing Executive and the UK Country Manager on other areas including promotions, onsite content, CRM and copywriting.
UK Marketing Executive Experience
- You will be expected to have 2-3 years' experience of working within a similar role at either an agency or client side
- In-depth knowledge of search marketing.
- You will be experienced in working with Google AdWords alongside other marketing technology platforms, ideally DoubleClick Search and DoubleClick Campaign Manager.
- Paid search marketing
- Acquisition and brand marketing
- Campaign management (across all channels)
- Content and CRM experience
Our client is a household name in the Online Gaming Sector with an excellent reputation in its field of expertise. They are a forward thinking Company and seek employees who have the same drive and motivation in their chosen career. Their desire to retain their market leading position means that all aspects of their business model are managed with a view to being the best and providing an outstanding working environment for their staff in all their locations.
Please click on the 'apply' button and upload your CV or alternatively contact Amelia Munro, Recruitment Consultant on 0207-183 6462.
We have a variety of jobs within the Marketing sector ranging from £25k-£150k, so if this one is not suitable please get in touch to discuss other exciting opportunities you can apply for.
Marketing , Online Sector, London , PPC, Marketing , Campaigns , Content , Reporting , CRM , Online Gaming, Casino