Business Development Manager (Telco & Utilities)
A great opportunity has opened up with our Client for a Business Development Manager focussing on the Telco and Utilities (T&U) sectors.
You will work directly with the our clients Telco and Utilities vertical sector team to ensure that all our clients stakeholders are fully aware of the range of solutions and innovation in the CI line of business. Whilst much of the week will be spent at client sites, time at our clients office locations nationwide is also expected.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a hardworking, enthusiastic team with challenging growth targets and exciting personal opportunities to develop yourself. Alongside this, we also offer a competitive remuneration package with uncapped commission, great benefits and security of a global corporate organisation.
- Achievement of sales target for the assigned products and territory
- Responsibility for developing and executing a personal business development strategy in conjunction with the matrix sales organisation
- Responsibility for leading/overseeing specific client sales activity as appropriate
- Identifying and developing relationships with key customers and industry influencers
- Contributing to the direction of marketing activities to promote our Consumer Information capabilities to the industry
- Increasing awareness of relevant propositions with the wider sales force
- Informing product and proposition research and development activities
- Providing accurate sales management information: business development plan, opportunity roadmaps, pipeline and revenue forecast
Skills & Attributes
- Proven experience of leading high value sales new business opportunities selling data, software, analytics and/or consultancy solutions
- Extensive new business experience
- Proven ability to articulate complex propositions in terms of business value
- Strong commercial acumen
- Outstanding networking and communication skills
- Demonstrable leadership of bid teams and resources
- A strong network within the Telco and Utilities industry, able to demonstrate thought leadership within sector (either Telco’s or Utilities)
- Experience of selling Consumer Bureau data and services
- Insight into alternative market offerings